Friday, July 21, 2006

Baby, You Can Drive My Car

As much as we loved our Snap N' Go double stroller, we had to part ways when four little feet started hanging out the ends of the infant carseats. The time had come for some new wheels (and new carseats too).

I was reluctant to trade in the tandem for a side-by-side model as they seemed cumbersome and bulky. Once I took one for a spin, however, I was hooked. It's light, easy to steer, and we have yet to meet a door we don't fit through. Lucie and Ryan like being next to each other to share snacks, toys, and opinions on the walk route or length. We were lucky to receive a hand-me-down (the Combi Twin Savvy) from Chris' parents that is in good condition. That model is also a favorite among the Mothers of Twins Club parents.

Here the babies show off their new ride to our Friday afternoon walking group - Misha (on the left and one day younger than R & L), Ella (in the middle and 3 weeks older) and the dynamic duo.

No comments: